"The Development Corporation of the Republic of Karelia" is a special institute of regional development created by the Government of the Republic of Karelia to create a favorable investment climate, identify and support the main and promising growth points of the region. The potential of the Republic of Karelia, including an advantageous geographical location, natural and labor resources, creates the basis for development, economic growth and increased investment attractiveness. The Corporation is responsible for creating favorable conditions for Russian and international companies in the implementation of investment projects, the formation of a full-fledged modern infrastructure of industrial sites. Every investor who considers the Republic of Karelia as a territory for the growth and implementation of his business can count on the help and comprehensive assistance of the team of "The Development Corporation of the Republic of Karelia".
Goals and objectives of "The Development Corporation of the Republic of Karelia"
- Search and attraction of investment resources to ensure the development of the republic's infrastructure and the implementation of priority projects using public-private partnership mechanisms
- Support of investment projects in the "single window" mode
- Coordination and acceleration of the implementation of investment projects
- Monitoring of investment projects for the creation and development of industrial parks and technoparks in the Republic of Karelia
- Representation of the interests of the Republic of Karelia within the framework and on the terms of projects approved by the Government of the Republic of Karelia
- Assistance in attracting funding sources that minimize direct participation of the budget of the Republic of Karelia
- Formation on the basis of the Corporation of the mechanism of interaction of investors with the state authorities of the Republic of Karelia
Services of "The Development Corporation of the Republic of Karelia"
- Providing advice to initiators of investment projects and investors on the development of feasibility studies, business plans, financial model, procedure for the development of the project's POI
- Drafting agreements with initiators of investment projects on cooperation in the development and implementation of investment projects
- Drafting of materials on investment projects proposed for consideration at working group meetings
- Consideration of investment applications, including analysis of initial data, ensuring, together with the initiators of projects, the completeness of filling in applications
- Drafting of investment project passports (including analysis of the business plan, if any), filled out in accordance with the form that is Appendix No. 2 to the Regulations
- Arrangement of support for investment projects, including those actually implemented, within the framework of agreements concluded with investors
- Arrangement of support for investment projects submitted to credit institutions or received state support, or under consideration in other institutions of support and development
In addition, JSC "Development Corporation of the Republic of Karelia" provides the following services on a paid basis:
- development of business plans for investment projects;
- analysis of the possibility of obtaining a loan by the organization, assistance in obtaining a loan, negotiations with banks;
- comprehensive financial and economic analysis of the company's activities, calculation of the need for credit resources, assessment of the feasibility and possibility of obtaining a loan, calculation of the credit limit;
- preparation of a package of documents for obtaining a land plot for rent without bidding by order of the Head of the Republic of Karelia.